Marketing automation – a gold rush for the e-commerce world.
Suppose Emma is the owner of a clothing store in the country with a big fanbase as the buyers love the variety they have to offer, and the product quality is also good.
However, after so much success, there were myriad challenges the store was facing – handling the extensive database manually, converting their website visitors into subscribers, customer engagement, and personalized content promotion to subscribers to improve customer retention.
Emma recognized the need for a solution to overpower these problems.
Luckily, Emma got to know about marketing automation tools available for e-commerce stores, which helped her store create healthy, fruitful, and holistic customer profiles.
These marketing automation tools also helped her analyze profiles and segment her store customers into highly targeted audiences, ensuring the right message gets to the right person, on the right channel, at just the right time.
And, with the help of the latest marketing automation tools, Emma could manage her database, sell more, and provide relevant and valuable information to their targeted audience.
To understand more why Emma chose marketing automation to help her e-commerce store, let’s dive right in.
Marketing Automation Tools for E-commerce
Here is the best marketing automation tools list we have curated for all e-commerce businesses across the globe.
HubSpot is an all-in-one, integrated marketing platform, which comes with its marketing automation toolkit. Use HubSpot for Shopify to integrate your online store data with the leading mid-market CRM, marketing automation, and customer service software. HubSpot’s workflows tool is automation beyond email, so you can scale your growth and spend less time on repetitive tasks.
You can upgrade your marketing with Hubspot by creating abandoned cart email nurturing, smart CTAs in content, product-specific re-engagement ads, etc. It will power up your campaigns with workflows to automate on-going manual actions.
Integrates with Facebook, Eventbrite, AdWords, Facebook ads, SurveyMonkey, Zapier
- Lead nurturing on autopilot with email drip campaigns
- Quickly visualize, customize, and personalize your workflows.
- Use advanced segmentation logic to determine who gets enrolled in your workflows and when.
- With HubSpot marketing automation, you can use each lead’s behavior to tailor emails, content, offers, and outreach at scale.
Pardot offers powerful marketing automation to help marketing and sales teams find and nurture the best leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI.
Pardot provides a full solution that helps marketers create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals.
- Generate more leads and move them quickly through the pipeline
- Engage buyers on their terms with dynamic, personalized campaigns
- Understand each step from click to close, capturing real marketing ROI
- Keep your pipeline fully stocked with a steady flow of high-quality leads using Pardot’s landing pages, forms, search tools, and social connectors.
- Turn sales data into marketing action by triggering campaign activity off of CRM data.
Wigzo is an omnichannel marketing automation tool that helps many e-commerce companies to streamline their work. It allows B2B and B2C brands to run all aspects of their marketing strategy on a single platform, from concept to execution.
With Wigzo, all actions are getting performed in a unified manner across all channels (Email, SMS, Whatsapp, Onsite, Push notifications, and more). By automating the process, your team can segment and personalize strategies to be displayed to various sets of individuals and define when to deploy what kind of content and campaign, all without sinking an overwhelming extra amount of time into repetitive tasks.
It tracks, analyzes all customers, orders, products, and personalizes the entire marketing content and helps sales-driven marketers to increase ROI.
Integrates with SendGrid, Twilio, elastic mail, Active Campaign, Facebook, Google analytics
- Wigzo Automation Suite with web push notification, Email, SMS, and Facebook Messenger help to engage and retain web subscribers by sending them the right message at the right time.
- Wigzo’s advanced Machine Learning Algorithm recommends products by tracking user behavior and products that might interest them. Engaging visitors in personalized communication will help understand their interests and yield up to 24% Higher Conversion Rates.
- Wigzo’s browser push notification was built mindfully and tested to target every visitor who performed an activity.
- Integrating and setting up Wigzo’s automation suite is a 5 seconds task. With no technical support, the user can click on a get app button and start using it.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing automation tool that helps you reach the right contacts with the right message at the right time along with advanced segmentation and personalization.
Integrates with Facebook Audiences, Typeform, Salesforce, Unbounce, Google Analytics, Instapage
- View preferences and behavioral data to personalize buyer interactions
- Create custom segments, tags, and lists to send timely and relevant emails to different groups
- Quickly reach out to customers regarding an abandoned cart or product review.
- Boost your current email marketing strategy with machine learning capabilities like Predictive Sending
- Show each customer the content that matters to them with conditional content and product blocks.
Eloqua is a cloud marketing automation offered by Oracle that aims to help B2B marketers and organizations manage marketing campaigns, and sales lead generation.
Eloqua sends marketing advertisements to mobile devices, email, video, and search results pages.
You can use it to set-up complex email campaigns, and ideal for businesses requiring a high level of sophistication. With Eloqua’s workflow tool, you can even manage your CRM, inform lead scores, and nurture your contacts with email campaigns.
- Eloqua features a marketing campaign planning canvas and email automation to target customers and prospective clients.
- It stores the information of tracked customers and prospective clients such as company, job title, name, address, email, and phone in its database for analysis.
- Eloqua users can set up workflows and drip campaigns that qualify leads based on whether they complete an action such as opening an email or clicking a link in an email.
- Seamless integration with third-party tools like Dynamics, salesforce
- It can customize link tables to receive personal reporting/track records of the emails.